Most orders are made to order within 1-5 business days of purchase. If longer time is needed we will notify you. Processing times are subject to delay during new launches or holidays.
After your item has shipped, the average delivery time for US orders is around 4-7 business days and the average delivery time for International orders is dependent upon the shipping option chosen at checkout.
Shipping for International orders will be calculated at checkout. Please be advised that any additional fees for shipping abroad will be the responsibility of the buyer (brokerage fees, customs duties, and any other charges).
International Shipping Guidelines:
- You will receive a tracking number for USPS or UPS via e-mail after your order has been shipped.
- NOTE: All international shipments are subject to duties and taxes. Custom and import charges are not included in our shipping charges.
- We recommend that our international customers check with local customs regulations to be aware of the laws within their country because if these items are restricted for use or sale, we cannot be held liable if they are seized or confiscated by customs.
- Customs regulations in certain countries require ID to be provided for customs clearance. All ID information provided by you will be stored safely and securely. We need this information in order to securely transmit it to the carrier when your package is shipped and share it with customs officials in the destination country, which will allow your packages to clear customs without additional delay.
- Countries that can require an ID number include: Argentina, Bahrain, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Guatemala, India, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kuwait, Mexico, Nigeria, Oman, Peru, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay. If your country requires an ID number, please put your ID number in our contact form .